We supply the right vehicle for the size of your private group. All our vehicles are insured, licensed and registered with the Icelandic Tourist Board. They’re equipped with seat belts, public address system, air conditioner and heater.
Our current fleet of vehicles:
- VW Amarok 4×4 pick up truck – this vehicle has 4 passenger seats and is perfect to use for up to three adults and one child. There’s plenty of space at the back for regular luggage and/or photographic equipment. This vehicle is suitable to use on the rough highland roads in Iceland and off the beaten path.
- Toyota ProAce Verso – this vehicle has 6 passenger seats and is perfect for 4 adults and 2 children and has some luggage space at the back. All seats recline and it rides very nicely.
- Ford Econoline – this vehicle has 14 seats for passengers. This vehicle was owned by the Russian embassy in Iceland before being acquired by us. We’ve removed the bugging devices 🙂
- Mercedes Benz 4×4 mini bus – this vehicle has 19 reclining seats and is perfect for tours in winter and for the gravel roads in Iceland.
- Mercedes Benz mini bus with – this vehicle has 23 reclining seats and is perfect for tours along the Ring road of Iceland.
Should your group be larger we charter larger vehicles on demand. The largest buses we can charter have 70 seats.